TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Check in/Check out
Check-in is 1600 hrs and check-out time is 10.30 hrs
We strongly recommend that all guests have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
3. YogApulia reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
4. YogApulia can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport
5. YogApulia cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer
6. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date YogApulia reserves the right to cancel the reservation, retain the deposit and transfer your place on the retreat to another person at our discretion. (for direct bookings with YogApulia only)
7. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare
8. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to YogApulia and its guests, staff or owners.
YogApulia cannot be held responsible or accept any liability for any costs incurred as the result of: cancellations, delays or changes brought about by closure of airports, industrial action, fire, natural disaster, technical problems with transport, or any other events beyond our control; accidents to guests or medical conditions which may develop during or after the holiday; loss of, or damage to, personal possessions.
YogApulia does not accept liability for theft or damage to personal possessions; personal injuries or medical conditions that develop during or after the holiday; or any costs, cancellations or changes incurred as a result of fire, natural disaster,industrial action, technical problems with transport, airport closure or any other events beyond our control.
10. What is included in the cost? (for direct bookings with YogApulia only)
The cost of the retreat includes accommodation, breakfast/brunch, buffet style evening dinner and a selection of light snacks and refreshments including, teas, coffee, water & fruit.
11. What is not included in the cost? (for direct bookings with YogApulia only)
The cost does not include travel arrangements including flights and transfers to and from the retreat
Medical and travel insurance
The cost of the yoga classes/workshops, this is payable to the retreat teacher
12. Payment (for direct bookings with YogApulia only)
To confirm a reservation we kindly ask for a payment of 25% of the accommodation cost
Full payment is required four weeks prior to the retreat start date
13. Cancellation (for direct bookings with YogApulia only)
For any cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the retreat start date there will be 100% refund
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund on less than 60 days notice prior to retreat start date